Witching Hour Festival
Downtown Iowa CIty — Nov. 6-7
Friends: The clock is set for Witching Hour — a new festival set to launch in Iowa City this fall. Presented by the Englert Theatre and Little Village, with co-curators from FilmScene, Mission Creek Festival and Seed Here Studio, Witching Hour is a two day event built around the theme of “exploring and engaging the unknown.”
The festival will bring together artists and thinkers in many disciplines for presentations (by day) and performances (by night).
Here are the first acts to be announced:
• Doomtree (Hip Hop Collective)
• Su Friedrich (Filmmaker)
• Wand (Garage/Phsych-rock)
• Kneebody + Daedelus
• PHOX (Indie-folk/Pop)
• Monica Martin (of Phox) in discussion
• Nate Staniforth (Magician)
• Paintallica (Art Collective)
• Rachel Hatch (Institute of the Future)
Visit the official festival site for more information on these acts.
Two-day passes are $45, and will go on sale this Friday, Aug. 14.